A bit about the company -
Inkoop is a group of software engineers, creative designers, and technology consultants coming together to deliver marvelous Software products to our clients. We are also building products to solve complex business problems.
To know more about the technologies we work with, please visit our website https://www.inkoop.io/
We are planning to expand our team to explore new opportunities and looking for creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to join our team.
- Developing new applications using Ruby on Rails
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application code.
- Monitoring and improving backend performance.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
Skills and requirements:
- Thorough understanding of Ruby on Rails and its core principles
- Experience with popular databases (such as Postgres or MySQL)
- In-depth knowledge of Ruby.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with the code versioning tool Git.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year of experience working with Ruby on Rails.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Timings: 11 am to 8 pm
Work from home
Job type: full-time employment
Please don't apply if -
-You don't have a minimum of 1-year experience working with Ruby on Rails
-You are not available to join in 1 month. We would prefer people available to join immediately.
- If you have applied for a job before with us.
Skip if any of that is a deal-breaker for you.
Please follow the instructions carefully and don't submit any solutions over Email or any hiring platform, only solutions submitted on this website will be considered.