Inkoop is a group of software engineers, creative designers, and technology consultants coming together to deliver marvelous Software products to our clients. We are also building products to solve complex business problems.
To know more about the technologies we work with, please visit our website https://www.inkoop.io/
We are planning to expand our team to explore new opportunities and looking for creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Run Scrum ceremonies.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to higher management.
- Should act as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Managing the relationship & communication with the client and the management, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Good time management skills and multi-tasking skills
- Be a good team player with the ability to solve problems creatively
- Must be proficient in JIRA
- Excellent analytical skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes
Must have a minimum of 1-year experience as a project manager.
Candidates living in Bangalore will be preferred.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Timings: 9 Am to 6 pm
Work from home till the Covid situation settles down.
Please don't apply if :
You don't have prior experience as a project manager.
Please follow the instructions carefully and don't submit any solutions over Email or other hiring platforms, only solutions submitted on this website will be considered.