Inkoop is a group of software engineers, creative designers, and technology consultants coming together to deliver marvelous Software products to our clients. We are also building products to solve complex business problems.
To know more about us, please visit our website https://www.inkoop.io/.
We are planning to expand our team to explore new opportunities and looking for creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involvement in the Recruitment Activities such as Scheduling Interviews, Resume Screening, Candidate Shortlisting, and various HR Strategic Planning Process.
- Ensure that an accurate job description is in place.
- Posting job advertisements to job portals and reaching out to colleges for internship availability and using various tools to reach candidates.
- Facilitate accurate and timely communication with applicants.
- Forecasting the workforce requirement and plan accordingly.
- Keeping the team engaged.
- Onboarding new employees/interns.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Should be detail-oriented.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Ability to work independently.
- Should take responsibility and should be dedicated.
- Please don't apply if you are not available for 6 months and cannot contribute full time to the internship
- This is not a part-time internship.
- This internship comes with a job offer, after successful completion of 6 months (based on the performance)
Working days: Monday to Friday
Timings: 9 am to 6 pm
Note: It is a remote internship.
Skip if any of that is a deal-breaker for you.
Please follow the instructions carefully and don't submit any solutions over Email or other hiring platforms, only solutions submitted on this website will be considered.
Best of Luck!